Thursday, June 25, 2015

Vegas Insiders go up in the air with Vegas comedian Jeff Civillico

Jeff Civillico can ride a unicycle and juggle meat cleavers at the same time, but that’s not all that makes him entertaining. It’s his enthusiastic interaction with the crowd and quirky mannerisms that whips audiences into a comedic frenzy during his afternoon show, “Jeff Civillico: Comedy in Action” at The Flamingo. After laughing out loud and finding ourselves in awe at some of his stunts (just wait until you see what he can do with a ladder), we decided that we wanted to experience for ourselves what it’s like to be an expert juggler… let’s just say that we won’t be quitting our day jobs to run off to the circus anytime soon.

Want know more about Jeff Civillico? We thought so. Read on for some fun facts about the comedian that we betcha didn’t know.

  • The most bizarre item I’ve ever juggled is a bag of chicken wings. Someone tossed that up on stage during a show at The Atlantis in the Bahamas and we had fun with it!
  • An item that I’ve never juggled that I really want to is a medieval spiked flail.
  • I bruised my tailbone the first time I ever publicly attempted to kick up on to my unicycle in a strait jacket, performing at a college halftime show.
  • The coolest thing I balance on my chin is a 14-foot ladder!
  • The most items I’ve successfully juggled at one time is seven balls.
  • The tiniest item I’ve ever juggled is a skittle.
  • The largest item I’ve ever juggled is a chainsaw.
  • My show is totally fun because it’s different every day based on what my volunteers give me to work with, and the energy in the room.
  • Being an expert juggler in addition to an all-ages comedian, balancer, and high-kicker, has changed the way I exercise.  Doing two high-energy shows / day now at The Flamingo is a lot.
  • One Skill I’d still like to master is basic gymnastics – back flips, etc.
  • A fun fact that most people don’t know about me is that I am the producer of my show in addition to the performer.

See Jeff Civillico:
Now – Sept. 6, 2015
2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday – Thursday
Tickets from $34.95
Click here for tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment